Sunday, October 9, 2011

im tired of the bull shit

Im getting so frustrated. LIKE SERIOUSLY! i just want what I can't have and i feel like this is only getting worst. i feel annoying as hell to everyone yet no one has told me i am ! I just wanna crawl in a ball and be by myself because thats how its gonna be or seems that way.  Why doesn't happiness come to those who deserve it most! i deserve it I want it but i don't wanna seem desperate to get it from the one person i want.  THis is so freaking aggravating... apart of me just wants to cry but i know that won't fix anything... and while i get my invites to stay with him, i still feel like I'm not the one who he really wants to be there. I'm digging my own hole.. i feel it. can someone just kick me in and make this all go away! sheesh! i really did lose my best friend. borders were crossed that shouldn't have now i talk to him about stuff we use to talk about it and he clearly feels awkward... i want some sort of answer in my dream tonight! something telling me to fall back. whether i stay away from twitter or what ever just wanna feel missed or needed cause i don't... not even the least bit from ppl who should or i think should at least! ughh a shot is in order right now.. too bad i have class tomorrow! =/ maybe tuesday!!! night!

Natural Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

SO I was thinking...