Sunday, October 9, 2011

So he txt'd me

So the other day he text'd me
yeah my ex boyfriend from about a year ago
and he explained to me why he broke up with me
yeah my feeling were hurt! and still are
but come on for you're ex girlfriend...
apart of me wishes you never even bothered to hit me up. maybe id be ok... better not knowing
was it really worth it?

why did you waste your breath telling me you loved me?
LOVE?
oh how love is soooo overrated... nd thats why that would be tatted on a finger of mine because its NOT REAL

it can't be... if it was... why would it hurt so much!
why does like even hurt so much, sheesh....

yeah so he txt'd me...
trying to make this work

sorry but if you broke up with someone you "loved" for a past relationship because of SEX then we won't work now... cause I'm celibate! bam


Natural Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

SO I was thinking...