Tuesday, June 21, 2011

eff love!




"I cant stay away from you too long, even when i do  I'll always call. Checking on you to make sure your okay. Be the one to brighten up my day. YEAH YEAH! and the point of it all is I love you"

Oh that damn word LOVE! so often misused and abused and I am proud to say that LOVE dont live here no more.

Love died with my first official boyfriend, it died with my second boyfriend too who might i add was 5 years older then me and told me he LOVED and left me for his ex girlfriend, LOVE is gone.

Well relationship wise it is!

Love is like that ball that gets kicked around during that game of soccer, once it reaches your toe you have the opportunity to score and once you score you dont care about the ball anymore because now its in the other persons court.

Love. man oh man LOVE i could live with out you LOVE. why you ask? because LOVE can causes pain, pain that leaves a scar... an unwanted scar and while feelings are attached Love leaves you open.

Man I wanna think that i can Love again and NO im not saying i am gonna give the next guy a hard time.... i just cant see the LOVE anymore....

But LOVE  is a stupid son of mother nature because while your surrounded with it , its hard to avoid.. This feeling sucks and I'm tired of crying because of LOVE I'm tired of wondering because of LOVE, I'm tired of it all.  

The last guy, i had a strong like for but i recently admitted that i suffered a heart break and in order for me to have had a heart break i had to feel LOVE... but i wont admit that i found LOVE but i did find hope and potential to have fallen for him....

But LOVE DONT LIVE HERE NO MORE!

i wont be susceptible to any man who uses LOVE and my name in a sentence at least not right now... find me in about 5 to 6 years and maybe just maybe my attitude will change because as of right now...hiphop is alive!  LOVE is dead!

My next lover will be my own success!

until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment

SO I was thinking...