Tuesday, June 21, 2011

brat

gosh darnit!   Im a brat! thats right i said it!


i hate complaining but i do feel the need to let this out.


While girls are suppose to be tidy, I CANT STAND a messy girl!
 if we live together, I'm gonna expect for you to keep tidy, and clean up after yourself. 


Not my roommates exactly but extra house mates. yes your company is welcomed BUT HELLL NO your mess isnt


if you see the garbage is full, take the shit out dont keep piling mess on top. thats STUPID and then you wanna complain when the house is a mess!
we dont hire the little Mexicans to clean up after us so that means YES you pretty little girl you need to clean up after your self. like #c'monson


If the dishes are becoming a bit outta hand, you dont even have to hand wash them we have the luxury of having a dish washer drop that load in and put some CASCADE and turn the nozzle


all im saying is: Is it too much to ask for a little cleanliness now and days. I'm not ya momz homes I'm NOT gonna be cleaning after you


My next living situation when im on my own... I WILL live by my self. I cannot do this again! but i shall tolerate for another year.  Oh and when i say by myself i mean my own BACHELORETTE pad! and it will be too my liking. no man needed no roommates. JUST ME ... Indigo Nashea by my self!


ok i think im done for now. 
until next time
Natural Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

SO I was thinking...