Thursday, January 20, 2011

I want!

Lets talk about what I want

Goals:

  • I want to be a Famous Actress/Model
  • I want to be an activist for the youth to discover the talents and aspirations for the younger generations
  • I want to be apart of a larger community to make a difference in the world
  • I want to be more then just a statistic
  • I want to help more people work past being just another STATISTIC
First plan of action is to write it down and plan for success.  Known fact.  Things that are written down are more then likely to be done verse ideas that float in our minds.  In the words of Jasmin Victoria DISCOVER YOUR PASSION!

Life:
  • In life I want to have all my goals reached
  • In life I want to find love again
  • In life I want to be the one to discover and not wait to be discovered
  • In life I want to prove to other young ladies that LOVING YOURSELF SHOULD ALWAYS BE A FIRST PRIORITY
  • In life i want to change the worlds view of GHETTO
I want to do a lot in life but it will take time and I have the motivation.  In time things will change with me and everything will be OK .... JUST gotta BELIEVE


Until next time
Natural Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

SO I was thinking...