Saturday, November 27, 2010

feeling alone

... Feeling lonely sucks.. and im not talking about dating wise... yeah that sucks sometimes but id rather be ALONE in that sense... Im talking about family wise.

I have a few friends who lost there closet family memebers due to ill ness or due to some unforescene circumstances and i feel their loneliness.... i do consider myself blessed to have both my parents, both sets of grandparents although one side is very complicated and I'm bless with an extra grandmother and step grand father... but some times i do feel really lonely.

I have friendships with both guys and girls that i value very much, they are always there for me, to make me smile, tell me about myself, correct me when im wrong and listen to all of my drama and bull and give their opinions.  These ppl i know i can call anytime of day but sometimes, im not gonna lie ... i do feel really lonely

I have special guys in my life whom i cant keep to stick around, for the moment their great and i never seem to hate anyone. they have their flaws BUT i have EVEN bigger ones and they see right through it.... with their comfort and conversations and daily attention... i do feel really lonely

the feeling of loneliness is so close to home i feel incomplete without it.. id rather be alone because being alone is creating this WOMAN i am and its making me realize... that the feeling of being alone... is ME!

never really walking alone... because i believe GOD has sent one of his precious Angels to walk with me since birth... and hes watching me <3

& then there was
Natural Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

SO I was thinking...