Sunday, August 26, 2012

Just friends...

Ive tried and Ive tried, time and time again to LIKE someone else but I simply cannot! its hard to get to know someone when your heart is with one person.   BEING SINGLE sucks when you know what or for a better choice of words WHO you want.

If i had one wish, it would be to know that you feel the same way for me as I do for you.  Your actions are showing me this, but your word would just top it off.  I know that sounds pretty backwards because actions speak louder then words, but understanding makes all the difference.

 Previously you told me you didn't want to be more then friends but your actions show that you are so into me the way I am with you, or is that all in my mind!

Damn this is frustrating, I just wanna be the center of your world.


this song explains My feelings for you in its entirety


 
and i dont wanna be just your dam good friend
I wanna be you HER, yours and you MINE ðŸ˜”😔

Until next time.

your frustrated
Natural Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

SO I was thinking...