Saturday, October 30, 2010

I've had that puppy love before.. but i've yet seen LOVE before... you know. that four letter word that everyone around me seems to have, that thing that makes your stomach turn with just the sound of there voice, you know LOVE... i seem to always fall for those who never seem to understand me... im an emotional person GOT DAMMIT IM A F***in girl.  But behind this girl is so many dreams, dreams you will never understand because your looking at whats best for YOU.  Oh yes YOU need  someone to have your back.. thats me for sure but for once i want a guy to JUST KNOW what i want.  See i sorta found MY true love... I found it in music.  It says all the things i want to hear and at the right time. but the only problem with my Love is that it cant cuddle with me at night, it cant call me in the middle of the day and say,"indigo baby, I love you" it cant hold my hand and get me through... kiss me on the forhead just to remind me that regardless of how much we fight hes still mine and im his...  like trey said "just say tht you will always be my baby... never wanna think about the next girl cuz girl you made me forget about my ex girl" 
Damn, now that i think about it Im starting to think my expectations are too high, but then i think, why should i have to lower them?i dont want him to be perfect not at all because that perfect man will leave me for that perfect woman....




Maybe im asking for too much.... and the journey will continue <3 



Natural Beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment

SO I was thinking...